Random thoughts about single parenting, parenting, homeschooling, dealing with chronic illness, going back to college, working while trying to survive...just every day stuff. Just stuff that plagues me during the course of my day. Probably nothing of lasting interest to anyone but me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bare pantry
My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...
-
Bah Humbug… I had wanted to combine both memes today, but due to unforeseen circumstances I had to use that particular bridge photo earl...
-
Every Tuesday, The Teach from Work of the Poet hosts Ruby Tuesday . A fun meme that asks you to post a photo (your own) with a little red...
2 comments:
Another of my favorites. I so miss my SOS radio. I can still get it online, but they don't broadcast here on Oahu and I don't get it in my car -- my favorite place to listen.
Glad you enjoyed the song. I was able to see Aaron in concert last year with Mercy Me. It was my first experience with his music. Very enjoyable.
Post a Comment