Thursday, May 29, 2008

U, V, W, X, Y & Z are for.....

I'm finally finishing this up. Sorry for taking so long.

(fonts are being goofy)

UND
@
Grand Forks


Wild Turkey

First wild turkey we have seen since moving to MN 16 yrs ago. We see flocks of them back home in WI.



Young'uns

My kiddo (16) and my niece (18) right after her graduation in 2007. Oh to be that young again :)


X-Ray

Photo of my MRI x-ray
The date (yellow box, bottom right) 9/11/2001
Yep, moments after The Towers fell, I was stuck in a long tube.


Zoo Visit

Dolphin Show at MN Zoo



Kiddo horsing around after the show




Be sure to check out ">Quilldancer to find who else participated in the Alphabet project.

THANK FOR HOSTING THIS Quilly

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...