Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bout time I paid attention to my OTHER blog

I have a blog just for posting my pics. Sadly, I have neglected that blog even though I take lots of pictures. I'm going to try to rectify that over the next month.

Come on over and see what's happening.

Some place to put my pictures
.

I am going to join an Alphabet Project hosted by Just Another Day in....Paradise? She plans on posting pictures for the next 26 days corresponding to each letter of the alphabet. Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with her :)

1 comment:

Lilli & Nevada said...

Thanks for the stop over
I will check out your friends site sounds like it might be fun

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...