Friday, August 12, 2011

Gratitude List

I have decided to keep a gratitude list online. I hope to do it several days a week. I thought daily, but realized I might be setting myself up for failure that way.  I will try to list a minimum of three things I am grateful in a couple different areas:  Sappy and silly.  

Sappy gratitude list:
  1. My family, even though they make me nuts sometimes
  2. My Savior, Christ Jesus
  3. My church family.  They rock, nuff said!
  4. My dog who still acts super silly at 14 years of age.   
  5. My nutty cats who think they own me.
Silly gratitude list

  1. My computer.
  2. My computer chair.
  3. My ergonomic keyboard.
  4. The finches that visit my feeders.  They are pretty and fierce at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea! I keep a gratitude journal and make entries 1-2 times a week. It's a good habit.

Hugs,
momster

Minkydo said...

Thanks momster. I didn't realize you read my blog. Glad you do :)

Tracy said...

Your gratitudes are great. I really don'y know some of that!

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...