- I am grateful for my health. I may have a few problems (Fibromyalgia, and 2 forms of arthritis), but I am relatively healthy. I do not have cancer or heart problems. I am blessed.
- I am grateful for the health of my family members. Most problems that they are incurring are relatively minor and well-handled ones at this point.
- I am grateful for the furry friends in my home. My 2 cats and goofball dog are wonderful companions. They just make me smile and see the good in a otherwise craptastic day.
- Books (real and electronic), I love to read and love being surrounded by words, stories and knowledge.
- The stuffed eagle that sits on my desk. It reminds me of how much God loves even the birds and how I am blessed to have been born in this nation.
- Tacos, my favorite food.
- Caffeine free diet coke, the nectar of gods (bad cliché, I know).
- My clipboard. It holds all my transcribing forms for school and keeps me sane. It's easy to move out of the way, yet it keeps things in check.
- Air conditioning. It's not super hot at the moment, but a/c keeps things on an even keel. It also keeps my allergies in check.