Saturday, March 12, 2011

A funny after the blizzard.....

My son opens the front door for his first look outside. He comes back saying,  "I see you have been working diligently on clearing the snow today."



Is there supposed to be a path there?

I chuckle, then snort, then chuckle some more.

He asks, "Do you wish to go anywhere tomorrow?"

Me, "No."

Mom and I had discussed staying put until it was warm enough to be out shoveling which should be tomorrow afternoon or Monday. Temps didn't get up as much as they were supposed to with a high of about 3° with a nasty bitter wind.

He grins, "Oh...Great!", he heads back upstairs happy as a lark. He does most of the shoveling.

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...