Monday, August 16, 2010

So after scrubbing the shower curtain rod.....

the dang thing won't hold up anymore. I managed to make it work for a couple days. Luckily, we all were able to shower before it fell. Today, picked up a new one. Boy! The prices on those have gone up. We did buy the more expensive one at Wal~Mart, but it looks to be a better quality and it's definitely prettier.

I was a tad shocked when mom mentioned she was thinking about putting shower doors back. We had them, but she took them out immediately because she hates them. The room is so small that they really made it feel smaller. I was glancing at some today and they look better than what I remember. It appears that we can get some unfrosted ones that will let in as much light as possible. Currently, we use a clear shower curtain to open it up look wise and let light in the shower. It looks like a $60-80 purchase if we go with that. If we go this route I'm hoping we could just add the doors and not have to remove the old rails. I know it won't be the same look, but maybe we could get something that would work. I'll be doing it so I want as simple as possible :)

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...