Thursday, June 03, 2010

Woo Hoo!!! After 3 months MS Office 2007 is finally installed on the laptop

When my desktop mother board died, I moved everything to my laptop. Problem was I couldn't get MS Office 2007 to install. I kept getting a stupid error and nothing on the MS Help site would work. I finally found a website (non-MS) that gave me answer (or location to look to fix the registry key). So tonight I fixed it!!!!!!

I paid a lot of money for the '07 upgrade. I was furious that I couldn't get it to install. Even more furious that Microsoft wanted money to fix the problem. I wasn't giving them another dime!

Now I am happy again with life :)

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...