Monday, February 22, 2010

How is this for getting distracted?

I sneezed and reached for a tissue.  Obviously this is when I realize the box is empty.  I take it to the trash on my way to get a new box.  I notice the trash is full so I empty it.  Tomorrow is trash day so the timing is good.  This is when I notice that one of the cans (we have 2) needs cleaning so I grab the "washing up liquid" as they say on "How Clean Is Your House" and head into the shower to set it to soak.  I tidy the kitchen a bit and head back to the computer to work/read/play.  About 45 minutes later I sneeze again and realize that I never grabbed that new box of tissues. 

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...