Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I inventoried the freezers (yesterday).

I can't recall how long ago it was done. I finally threw out some old frozen veggies from Sam's that we simply never would eat. I also tossed out some frozen biscuits from Schwan's. I now have room for the 4 turkeys I've bought this week. I am picking up 2 more on Wed. and probably Sat. Wal~Mart's limit is 2 per visit. I figure that I can get 2 more in the basement freezer and then 2 in the fridge freezers up here. I might buy 2 more on Sunday if I can rearrange the fridge freezers.

Turkey is a winter food here. It's so easy to get several meals out of it.

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...