Friday, May 22, 2009

Playing on Youtube again

I was going to download a couple of songs to my iTunes, but I need to be sure I was remembering the right songs so I fired up Youtube to verify the songs before paying for them.  Well, that led to spending a good couple of hours viewing various videos after I found the particular song I was looking for tonight.  I started out looking for Mac Davis "Baby, Baby Don't Get Hooked on Me" and found Nancy Sinatra's "Bang, Bang" and "These Boots are Made for Walking."  That led me to viewing a few duets Nancy had with her brother Frank, Elvis, and Dean.  Once I hit Dean that is where I got stuck.  Love, love, love Dean Martin!!!!

Dean Martin & Goldie Hawn



 Dean Martin - Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime 1965



I particularly love the comment starting at 1:40.  It's where Dean says, "I feel sorry for you people who don't drink.  I mean it, because when you wake up in the morning that's as good as you're going to feel all day."

2 comments:

quilly said...

Dean could sing, all right.
 
And have you noticed, Goldie's not near as dumb as she used to be.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Melinda, so so wonderful to find 'nother who truly loves our Dino..."Love, love, love Dean Martin!!!!"   Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool....oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth.....if you loves our Dino you are gonna have to checks out the ol' ilovedinomartin Dinoblog....  http://ilovedinomartin.blogspot.com

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...