Monday, April 28, 2008

So many blogs, so little time

I have tons of blogs of online and real life friends that I love to visit. Some are about home schooling, parenting, Christian living, medical transcription, life in general, politics, decorating, health issues and even organ donation. My blog roll to the right isn't even all that I visit. If I put them all on there, the page would be a mile long. *lol*

So many places to visit, but never enough time to keep up with them even using a RSS feed reader. I try to read each one at least once a week, but lately it's been longer. So much good stuff out there.

I guess, I will just have to forgo doing something around the house. It can't be cleaning, cooking or yard work as I already slack in those areas. Can't give up my TV shows or my email lists or my message board forums. Hmmmm.... maybe I can give up sleep...nope, my body won't cooperate on that scale either. I guess I need a time turner like Hermione had in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. If I had one of those, I could get everything done :)

Just some rambling thoughts till next time :)

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...