Saturday, April 05, 2008

Blogger in Draft

Here is the homepage of Blogger in Draft. Evidently this has been around for a while. I found a post on Blogger Buzz from last June talking about it. I'm probably one of the last to know. *lol*

I think I will enjoy some of the new features such as scheduled post publishing and tons of new gadgets to add like the "search this blog" and subscription module. Of course, now I have to remember to log into Blogger in Draft rather than the regular Blogger. Hey with the new scheduled post publishing, I have no excuse for not whipping out those posts that I think of but don't want to do all in one day :)

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...