Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Slight change to blog

I've made a change in my blog that I doubt anyone will notice. I changed the ownership from one account to another. When Google tied Blogger to the Google/Gmail accounts, I accidentally stuck my blogs to the wrong account. Yes, I have too many accounts and made a stupid boo-boo. I had to wait for them to add the ability to change ownership rather than just add authors. I didn't pay attention and it seems they added that capability a while ago. Oops!

The only way anyone will notice the change is if he or she clicks on my profile from a previous comment. I have deleted most stuff from there and just left the address for this blog. With any luck my 'new' profile has all important stuff. If not, oh well, I guess it's not that important. *grin*

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...