Posted this on a message board around 11ish.
I've also done several loads of laundry, folded and put away (mine at least). I have a couple loads left.
I have stripped my bed and need to remake it. I should wash my blankets, but then I will freeze during my nap. My room is usually around 45-50° so my blankies are a must.
I have a long list of stuff that should be done:
- I need to finish up the dishes and vacuum.
- I also need to straighten up the kitchen table and my computer area.
- Ideally, I need to watch up some stuff on the DVR. I try to catch up on that when the weekend hits.
- I should go out and work on the snow blower so I don't have to shovel.
- I should throw stuff in the bread machine so we have bread for sandwiches and snacks. I also need to try that whole wheat recipe out in addition to the regular stuff I make for kiddo.
- I should pull out a turkey from the freezer so we can have it next week. We love turkey around here and never get enough of it.
- I should figure out what to make for supper. Maybe another tater tot hotdish as kiddo scarfed up the one I made Thurs. I also need to make soup before my veggies go bad. I'm not in the mood tho'
- I need to do bills
Most of all I need to study some more.
This is what I've accomplished thus far (approx 4pm):
- bed made
- dishes done
- laundry nearly finished (1 load in dryer and 1 in washer)
- decluttered table
- turkey in fridge to thaw
- first floor vacuumed
- 1st loaf of bread started