Since my mom is in the hospital I thought I would dedicate this one to her.
- taught me to love reading.
- taught me to laugh.
- is my best friend.
- is my hero for raising me practically on her own.
- helped me raise my son.
- actually backs me up when necessary.
- showed me what strength really is.
- shares laughter and crazy, silly stuff with me.
- is one tough old gal. Still working full time almost 69.
- tells some great stories of growing up poor :)
- helps me realize that I can survive.
- gives me room to make mistakes.
- accepts my disabilities without treating me like I'm crazy.