Friday, September 28, 2007

My first Friday Feast Meme




Appetizer
How are you today?

Doing great! Picked up kiddo's new glasses and got some shopping done.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

Law and Order (all three brands)
CSI Miami
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

I've been in a hurricane, tornado and a blizzard. Hard to pick which was worst.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Australia

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

T-shirt and shorts

Hosted by

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Australia sounds good. One of these days. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

I've been through a hurricane and a tornado, too, but no blizzards. Scary to even think about. Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by my feast, and welcome to the FF!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You've seen alot of natural disasters. Ack, LOL!

Hope you're having a good night! I'm trying to play catch up on blog reading. :o)

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...