- Isaiah 40:28-31
(28) Have you not known? Have you not heard, that the everlasting God, Jehovah, the Creator of the ends of the earth, does not grow weak nor weary? There is no searching of His understanding.
(29) He gives power to the weary; and to him with no vigor; He increases strength.
(30) Even the young shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall;
(31) but those who wait on Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- James 1:12
(12) Blessed is the man who endures temptation, because having been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
- Hebrews 11:1-3
(1) Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
(2) For by it the elders obtained a good report.
(3) By faith we understand that the ages were framed by a word of God, so that the things being seen not to have come into being out of the things that appear.
- Galatians 5:22-23
(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is: love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith,
(23) meekness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
- Ephesians 4:4-6
(4) There is one body and one Spirit, even as you are called in one hope of your calling,
(5) one Lord, one faith, one baptism,
(6) one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in you all.
- Ephesians 4:26
(26) Be angry, and do not sin. Do not let the sun go down upon your wrath,
- Philippians 2:14-16
(14) Do all things without murmurings and disputings,
(15) so that you may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation. Among these you shine as lights in the world,
(16) holding forth the Word of Life, so that I may rejoice with you in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain nor labored in vain.