Saturday, February 03, 2007

Kiddo turned 16 last week! (Jan 25th)

It's looking like he may live to be an adult yet :)

I can't believe it's been 16 YEARS since the lovable twerp was born. I'm amazed at him even when I'm irritated beyond belief with this kid. He's smart. He's gentle. He's thoughtful (most of the time). He's teachable. He's been shaving for 2 years now and is up to twice a week. *lol* He's got the normal teen attitude that really drives me crazy some days and other days it's okay.

Oh and he's not driving until he's 18 for various reasons, but mostly because I'm not a fan of minors behind the wheel.

(okay this will make two posts in one day. MIRACLES never cease!)

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...