Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Spring flooding is here

Spring is here...and so are the flood waters. I work in Grand Forks and had a fun time finding a road I could travel to get to work todaybacktracking. . Roads and bridges are closed all around me. I finally did find one route I could take after a lot of backtracking. My hour commute turned into an hour and a HALF commute. What a headache! The job is almost not worth it, but I transfer at the end of the week so I'm trying to finish out my last couple of shifts. Thank goodness coming home was easier since I knew the route and didn't have to backtrack.

I'm linking a website about the flooding. Maybe take a look at the photos.

Water over the bridge

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...