- Create a Word or Google document with the reading order for the series. PDF, RTF, TXT work as well.
- Create a new e-mail.
- Enter your personal Send-To-Kindle e-mail address; this ends in @kindle.com.
- Add document as an attachment
- Put Convert in the Subject line if you want the document to read like a Kindle book. Leave blank, if you like the original form better. (Try it both ways to find out which is easier to read.)
- Download to your device. I use Wi-Fi only to download my personal documents like this. If you have 3G or 4G, it could end up costing a Service Fee. I'm cheap and Wi-Fi is also faster :)
I tend to create a different Personal Document for each series. This why I am not having to thumb through several to find the series I am interested in reading.
If you have never used the Personal Documents/Send-to-Kindle address, you can learn about it here:
If you need help, you an always call Amazon Kindle Support at 1-866-321-8851. Those folks love to help with this stuff!