Monday, August 25, 2008

Bridging the Gap #2



Alice over at I Was Born2Cree8 has a photo challenge going on this week.  It's all about Bridges.  Please take a  moment to stop by her blog for a visit and to find other participants.

Today's bridge is in University Park in Grand Forks, ND.  The park is close to the University of North Dakota and off of University Drive.  (yea, kinda obvious info *lol*).  This park is absolutely lovely and has lots of things for the kiddos like swings, slides, baseball, tennis, a water feature that kids can play in, and lots more.  The garden area holds this bridge as well was several flower gardens.  During the summer, there are many weddings held in his section of the park each weekend.  I attended one earlier this month and saw 3 other brides in the park taking photos. 



 
  
  
  
I'll throw in a couple of the floral gardens.  
  
  
 

Thank you for stopping by and please head on over to Alice's blog for more fun with bridges.

7 comments:

Carver said...

That garden is delightful and the bridges fit in so perfectly. Beautiful set of shots.

Melli said...

Ohhhhhh man! I just LOVE a stone bridge! I haven't been able to find one yet - but maybe... before the week is out. We'll see... THIS is beautiful!!! The whole PARK!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful park and I L.O.V.E. the bridge across the stream. Just gorgeous...

Gattina said...

Beautiful pictures ! I am still looking for bridges here, lol !

Charlene Amsden said...

Gorgeous park. The bridge lends a bit of romance. I can see why this is a favored place for weddings.

Carletta said...

Beautiful bridge, beautiful scenery, beautiful photography!

Minkydo said...

Thank you all for your kind comments

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...