Sunday, April 06, 2008

50 Things about me

As I was catching up on blogs, I found this meme. So I stole it :) I guess I should say from who. *lol* It was Mrs. Clark at Clarksville. Thanks! (started this post weeks ago)

1. What time did you get up this morning?

With my weird sleep schedule, I got up in the afternoon about 2pm. It's 4:30am as I type this so my mornings come at odd times.

2. Diamonds or pearls?

Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Either the 5th Harry Potter Movie or the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Law & Order (any variety)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?

don't eat breakfast

6. What is your middle name?

Kaye

7. What food do you dislike?

mushrooms and cooked carrots

8. What is your favorite CD at moment?

Apologetix Hits: The Road

9. What kind of car do you drive?

'97 Ford Taurus

11. What characteristic do you despise?

Bullying

12. Favorite item of clothing?

jeans

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?

Australia

14. Favorite brand of clothing?

Cheap... Levi's

15. Where would you retire to?

Someplace where it stays dry. Hate wet weather. Don't mind heat or cold, but HATE wet.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?

My 30th. My son went around telling everyone he saw that his mom was 30. I mean EVERYone. We went to the movies, Wal~Mart, Target, Sam's, the mall.

17. Favorite sport to watch?

Baskeball or pro-wrestling (yeah, I know!)

18. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Definitely a night person. Mornings should be outlawed!

19. What is your shoe size?

9 or 10 depending on the brand

20. Pets?

4 total; 2 dogs and 2 cats

21. Exciting news you'd like to share with us?

Nope

22. What did you want to be when you were little?

teacher

23. What is your favorite candy?

Sprees or 3 Musketeers

24. What is your favorite flower?

Tulip

25. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?

July 7, 2007 (we find out of Mom's cardioversion worked)
January 25, 2009 (my son's 18th birthday)

26. What are you listening to right now?

cat's playing

27. What was the last thing you ate?

banana

28. Do you wish on stars?

Nope

29. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

brown

30. How is the weather right now?

warm at 37° F

31. Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Mom

32. Your favorite soft drink?

Diet Dr. Pepper

33. Favorite restaurant?

Paradiso

34. Hair color?

brown with natural red highlights

35. Your favorite toy as a child?

Fisher Price Little People and Mattel's Barbie

36. Summer or Winter?

Winter

37. Hugs or kisses?

Hugs

38. Chocolate or Vanilla?

Chocolate

39. Coffee or tea?

Depends on my mood.

40. What is under your bed?

storage boxes of out of season clothes and lots of dog hair

41. What did you do last night?

fumed and read email

42. What are you afraid of?

something happening to my family, esp. my mom and son

43. Salty or sweet?

both

44. How many keys on your keyring?

too many, just counted 7, two cars, mailbox, house, church

45. How many years at your current job?

disabled, back in school to be a Medical Transcriptionist

46. Favorite day of the week?

Monday

47. How many towns have you lived in?

15 and 4 states

48. Do you make friends easily?

if I want to

49. Do you play a musical instrument?

not anymore

50. Who will you tag?

Anyone who reads this and feels like doing this.

No comments:

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...