Saturday, January 05, 2008

Latest update on windows/doors

All the windows are installed. One door is installed. The guys are going to work at their shop on Monday cutting all the trim boards. On Tuesday, they will be back to install that and the new back door.

Here are a couple of pictures of the new front door.

Inside:



Outside:


Here is a picture of the back of the house and the last big project to be done. Click on the picture to read all my scribblings :)



I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the cats and dogs are happy to have had a day of peace and quiet. Having strangers in the house is not something they enjoy. *lol*

4 comments:

Betsy said...

The new door and windows look great! I bet that will make a huge difference in utility bills this winter.

Minkydo said...

Thanks. We are hoping the bills will show a difference.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Lisa said...

Very nice!

Donetta said...

The house is looking great! I am sure the quiet is wonderful and the warmth too.

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...