Eight Things I Often Say
- Boredom is a state of mind; you choose which state you reside in.
- Ya know cat...I can go potty alone. (said to Nollie who races me to the bathroom every time)
- More coffee please.
- Boy, you are driving me nuts! (said to my almost 17 yr old son)
- I gotta get out of Dodge or I'm gonna go nuts!
- I hope it snows today. (yes, I love snow)
- Guess that car didn't come equipped with blinkers.
- Look out, Smokie. (She is always laying in front of the fridge)
Eight Books I Have Read Or Recently Read
- Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows (J.K. Rowling)
- Dragonriders of Pern 3 in 1 (Anne McCaffrey)
- Arrows of the Queen 3 in 1 (Mercedes Lackey)
- Eragon (Christopher Paolini)
- The Oath (Frank Peretti)
- A Treasury Of The World's Best Loved Poems
- Dead Until Dark (Charlaine Harris)
- The Golem's Eye (Jonathan Stroud)
Eight Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
- When The Sun Goes Down (Kenny Chesney & Uncle Kracker)
- One Thing (Finger 11)
- Shameless (Garth Brooks)
- Lips Of An Angel (Hinder)
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman (Shaina Twain)
- Because Of You (Kelly Clarkson)
- The Battle Of New Orleans (Johnny Horton)
- Magic Man (Heart)