Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ipod contest & recipe hunt

Set up:
In the super early hours of Monday morning, I was browsing home schooler's blogs. At the same time, I was recipe hunting. I didn't find one I that fit my ingredients so I gave up.

Fast Forward to Tuesday evening:
Today I went grocery shopping. I remembered a chicken and Italian Dressing recipe that sounds good so I buy Italian dressing. I already had chicken breasts. I came home to look for the recipe just so I could be 100% sure I make it right. My memory don't work so good any more. (yeah, lousy grammar but fits) Trouble is that I can't find the recipe. Figures right!!! I open my history and search all the recipe websites I looked at the other morning. No luck. It must have been on someone's blog so I go a searchin' some more. Home schoolers are great about posting recipes. I open my entire folder of home schooler's blogs. I start skimming looking for that elusive recipe.

I told ya all that so I could tell you what I found. An Ipod contest!!!

I went to Bonnie's Bits and read her 9/17 post about a Ipod contest. The website hosting it is It's Write Now and the contest post is here. Go take a look!

If ya made it this far, thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. You're in. Emma

Bonnie said...

Let me just tell y'all up front...*I'm* winning the iPod so just don't bother entering. None of you need an iPod anyways. Just think of all the headaches I'm saving you. I mean, *all* those songs to download, all that web info...who NEEDS the aggravation! Am I right?

No, no...don't thank me. I'm kind-hearted and helpful that way.

HeeHee

I luvs all these pics here, minky!

Minkydo said...

Thank you both for visiting.

Bare pantry

My son cleaned out our pantry (dry goods) about 10 days or so ago. My son, who is 24, works in Retail/Grocery so he's the king of expira...